Canada is the most sought-after destination for immigration. Canada has a long history of immigration. Canada is a country of opportunities for immigrants
Canada has one of the most positive immigration policies in the world.
The Visa and Immigration Consultant is responsible for helping individuals who are internationally relocating. They ensure the client to avoid any legal issues that may occur in relation to their relocation by assisting them to obtain visas and other related immigration documentation
Canada immigration consultants is responsible for providing the client with advice and guidance on how best to obtain required documentation to migrate internationally and how to complete this process smoothly without any hurdle.
Job description of Canada immigration consultants-
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must oversee all aspects of the Visa and Immigration Service, ensuring that the process runs smoothly.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must interview all clients and conduct with all applications face to face and to ensure that the client is suitable for applying Canadian visa
- Canada immigration consultants must ensure that all of the information provided by the client is accurate and correct, preparing and checking all legal documents.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must prepare all fee quotes and any information required by clients, colleagues or authorities.
- You need to maintain strong working relationships with all clients and colleagues.
- You must take full responsibility of all Immigration issues and operations, remaining up to date with any changes to legislation.
Need to check these Key skills and qualifications of a Visa and Immigration Consultant –
- He/she should be educated to degree level and may also be required to hold any other qualifications relevant and to Visa Canada Immigration Consultancy.
- Must be fluent in English and have experience in Immigration procedures and OISC accreditation.
Accreditation from ICCRC– This proves that they are certified consultants and can be relied upon for providing quality immigration services.
Physical Office-This is the second most important thing about Canada immigration agencies. Having a physical office proves that these people are reliable and can be depended upon to give you a certain standard of immigration services.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must be motivated, energetic and able to work as a part of a team.
- The Visa and Immigration Consultant must have strong communication and negotiation skills as the job is centered on communication with the client, colleagues and authorities and able to provide a high level of customer service.
- Canada Immigration Consultancy must be able to work to tight deadlines even when under pressure, whilst still being able to provide a high level of customer service.
- He must be proficient in Microsoft Office and any other software related to Visa and Immigration Consultancy.
Conclusion– Large number of Canadian immigration consultancy in India are available but choose one of reliable among of them. If you want a consultancy that shares with you the burden of searching for a job in Canada, you should definitely approach them.