After every few months, one feels the need to take a break from their everyday life and that is the time when they plan a trip. And if you too are currently at that point of time but confused in selecting a destination, then we will suggest you visit Malaysia. The air of this beautiful country will fill you with freshness and new energy.
All you need to do is fill the visa application for your trip to Malaysia and book tickets. The Malaysia visa charges for Indian citizens are very nominal. To know the Malaysia visa cost for Indian passport you can search online. Once your visa has been accepted and you have got your tickets, prepare your itinerary. And in this task we are going to help you by mentioning a few places to visit in Malaysia during your trip:
- Kuala Lumpur: This place deserves to be at the top of the list. The cultural diversity of this place will take your heart. The interesting spots in this place are Petronas Towers, the Perdana Lake Gardens, and the Menara KL Tower.
- Penang: Penang has to be in your itinerary. This city in Georgetown was developed by a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tourists will have many museums, a seaside fort, historic homes, and most importantly, a famous street-food scene to explore and click. You will also enjoy the paintings by artists no walls.
- The Perhentian Islands: This Island is another spot you can visit. The visitors love the fine sand and a dive into the waters. Those who love to be around nature enjoy this place a lot. The tourists feel relaxed here and the fresh air gives them peace.
- Malaysian Borneo: If you are taking a trip to Malaysia and you have missed a walk to Malaysian Borneo, then you have missed something very important. It is a green rainforest in the country full of wildlife. You will get so much to click in this forest.
- Malacca: Malacca or Melaka has been declared as a World Heritage Site in 2008 by UNESCO. It is known for its cultural, historical, and colonial sites among the tourists and the citizens. The vibes in this place are very relaxing.
- Taman Negara: It is a national park in Malay. It is the oldest national park in the country. This is also one of the world’s oldest tropical rainforests, that can’t be missed at all. The visitors enjoy waterfalls, trekking, bird spotting, rafting, fishing, and night safaris. You can also get an opportunity to see wild elephants there.
Though there is so much to explore in Malaysia, we have mentioned a few top places you can’t afford to miss during your trip. Also, we suggest you take your camera with you to click a lot of memories for yourself and to post on your social media. If you are staying for a longer time you can search for more places to explore in the country.