The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has finally released the IBPS SO 2018 Notification. There are around 1599 vacancies for IBPS SO 2018 Notification. IBPS SO 2018 Notification is actually an annual recruitment exam that is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. For IBPS SO 2018 Notification, candidates are recruited for the post of Specialist Officers in banks. The selection process for the above posts comprises of two phases that are online exam and personal interview. The posts for which candidates are recruited are as follows:
- IBPS SO IT Officer
- IBPS SO Agricultural Field Officer
- IBPS SO Rajbhasha Adhikari
- IBPS SO Law Officer
- IBPS SO HR/Personnel Officer
- IBPS SO Marketing Officer
IBPS SO Work Profile
- IBPS SO I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Data Maintenance & Support
- Developing and Modifying Software
- Solving queries related to ATM, Mobile Banking and Internet Banking.
- Maintenance of Computer System in Bank.
- Take care of Network Security, Processing and Anti Virus Update.
- Support the Bank’s core banking system.
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Understand the core financial and banking needs of people in rural area.
- Give detailed information in simple language about various banking schemes to the people in that region.
- Make them aware of latest government schemes and benefits plans.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- Whether internal or outbound, he/she has to proofread and translate all the important documents that are used or circulated in the bank.
- Training Bank personnel in the language that is used to communicate in that region.
- Make sure that all the important documents are available both in Hindi and English Language.
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- Handle all the legal affairs of the Bank.
- Prepare legal documents for various processes and provide assistance in the legal issues of the Bank.
- Monitoring the errors and keeping the authenticity of the Bank Documents.
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- To keep a check on Human Resource activities.
- Study different HR policies of the Bank and suggest changes, if needed.
- Involve in the recruitment process.
- Handle cases of misconduct and wrong-doing and consult with the superiors.
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
- Promote his Bank; bring new business deals and customers.
- Suggest cost-effective policies to increase Bank’s profit.
- Handle various Marketing Channels like Newspaper, Advertisements, Banners and Promotional Events, etc.
IBPS SO Salary
The IBPS SO Salary for all the vacancies for Scale – I posts: Basic- Rs. 23,700/-
Pay Scale will be – 23700-980(7)-30560-1145(2)-32850-1310(7)-42020
|75% of Basic|
|HRA||Rs. 1000/- –
|PF Contribution||Rs. 3000/- –
Career Growth for IBPS SO
According to the performance, Specialist officer achieves promotions. The career growth for IBPS SO is given below.
- Scale 1- Officer/Assistant Manager
- Scale 2- Manager
- Scale 3- Senior Manager
- Scale 4- Chief Manager
- Scale 5- Assistant General Manager
- Scale 6- Deputy General Manager
- Scale 7- General Manager
After knowing all details regarding work and salary structure about IBPS SO 2018 Notification, read it properly and apply.