Today’s young generation has a dream and fascination to join aviation industry. Working in an Aviation industry considered to be a status symbol, a prestigious and glamorous profession. A pilot is delighted to fly a powerful jet-like aircraft to a height over 30,000 feet. As per Scott Beale Tempus Job prospect is also remarkable. It is reported that about 10 million people work directly in the aviation industry.
Appropriate Role to be Decided
Working in aviation industry whether in airlines or in an airport means you have to work as a part of the huge team of variable nature. Job prospect in aviation industry is bi-functional viz. flying and non-flying
The job prospect in the aviation sector as follows:
- Flight attendant
- Baggage handler
- Air ticket agent
- Pilot, Navigator
- Aeronautical engineer
- Mechanic and more
Non flying Category
- Ground engineer
- Ticket booking counters
- Ticket Booking Agents
- Accountants, Administration
- Ground technician
- Mechanic and so on.
You have to select a particular role according to your merit and choice.
Benefits of Joining Aviation Industry
- Offers Options: It may happen that you are more suitable for a technical job such as pilot, navigator, engineer or mechanic. Alternately you may be suitable for accounting Job. From entry-level to highly experienced position all employee work together for customer satisfaction.
- Great Opportunity for Traveling: It is undoubtedly the main reason for the attraction that aviation industry can offer. Other industries cannot offer this kind of travel opportunity. Pilot and flight attendants could visit as many as seven cities in different continents in one five-day shift.
- Air travel at the discounted rate: Employees working for an airline whether it is the flying type or non-flying type can travel free of cost or at the discounted rate to many attractive tourist spots. The Spirit Airlines Inc.USA. offer their employees a good number of concessionary standby flight to any destination.
- An opportunity of Meeting New People: In such a dynamic industry, a job means that you are a part of a bigger picture. Working in the aviation industry is never boring or stagnant but one that offers variety on a daily basis. It gives the opportunity to meet new people daily of different language and different lifestyle which is quite fascinating.
- Helps Develop Your Career: Scott Beale Tempus says that company arranges training of their staffs for career development. Some offer incentives to ensure that their employee’s contribution is recognized. Big Airlines of U.S.A like American Airlines and Spirit Airlines Inc. U.S.A., for example, support employees with their learning and development facilities.
- Lifestyle Benefits: Airlines and airport also recognize how their employees enjoy lifestyles outside of work to ensure their happiness at work. Spirit Airlines Inc.USA and Delta Airlines, for example, offer their employees deals on holidays extending the benefits further. In some airlines, flight crews qualify for discounts on rental cars and hotels and even some travel attractions while on holidays. Additionally, there are healthcare benefits, childcare benefits. Pensions schemes.
Summing-up all above, aviation industry can offer a phenomenal opportunity for the job than any other industry.