SAT is a standardized test most broadly used for college admission in the United States. This test was started in 1926. The main purpose of this test is to measure high school student’s willingness for college and provide colleges with one common data point that can be used to compare all applicants. Sat is a multi-choice, pencil-and-paper test conducted by College Board.
Basically, the SAT(Scholastic Assessment Test) is an entrance exam usedby most of the colleges and universities in the US, Canada as well as other countries to choose a student for admission to undergraduate courses.
The basic eligibility for SAT exam is when the candidatesare in junior or senior high-school that is roughly age between 17years to 18 years. A good SAT score will keep your application upin order and it will help to find a good college.
Generally,the SAT test is conducted 7 times in one year but it depends upon the region. Mostly in many countries, it held 5 times a year and its registration cost between USD 52.52 to USD 101.50, it differs as per county. The average participation for this test every year is approx 1.7 million students across the world.
Following are some basic information about theSAT:
- It’s 3 hours long paper-pencil test.
- It has main four sections – Reading, Math (without calculator) &Math (with a calculator), Writing.
- And the last section is essay writing which is optional.
- The general score range is between 400-1600.
SAT is a Standardized Aptitude Test exam and this is very necessary for admission to undergraduate courses in the US as well as many other countries.Hence it is quite important to do proper preparation for this exam. You can visit Sat test registration.It has deeply expert coaches who have a quick understanding on SAT, they equally give boundless examination assets; PC room, SAT question banks, SAT practice tests, SAT planning tests, huge amounts of sectional tests, question sessions, live classroom and extensively more to examine alongside great condition and so forth.
To increase the score of the SAT exam you need to focus on some important factors like
- Time Management: Time is very much important particularly in the examination hall. Efficient procedures are particularly required in the SAT examination hall in light of the fact that the natures of inquiries are unstable. To keep away from the check suspicious practices in the examination hall, guarantee to discover or concoct Time-sparing methodologies. Keep in mind when you have clock-neurotic; you are at risk or skilled to commits errors.
- Hard work is the key of success: when you startfor the preparation of SAT you will realize that there is a big competition here for you, therefore, patience and hard work are most important thing which you must have. So regular and proper preparation is the key to your success.
SAT preparation institute in Delhiprovides you proper guidance to scoring more. They have expertise with them who help you, guide you when required and cleared all your doubts, conduct the mock test, learn time management skill and prepared you for the main exam.
SAT preparation is difficult but not impossible with proper preparation and patience you can score a rank which you would need for further admission in your dream university.