Bhopal is one of the most celebrated tourist destinations in the country. Being a city of Madhya Pradesh with many natural wonders, architectural pieces and lot more, it has garnered a lot of tourist attention in the past few decades. So if you are willing to take a trip to one of the oldest and the most exciting cities of India, then planning a trip to Bhopal is a must.
There are a number of things however that you need to do if you plan on visiting Bhopal and making the best out of your trip. You will have to take care of certain things and plan a few things accordingly. Here are some tips that will enable you to enjoy Bhopal at its best:
- The first thing that you will have to do is check out the best hotels in Bhopal with tariff. This is important if you want to enjoy a nice stay here that will be comfortable for your pocket. It is necessary to make sure that you make your reservations as early as possible since then you will be able to avail the best deals and get cheaper booking prices as well. Check online and compare rates to avail the best of the best deals.
- The next most important thing to decide upon is the time of the visit. It is important to visit the city during a time when the weather remains tourist friendly since there are a lot of places both in and around the city that call for serious day time sightseeing. Thus the temperature needs to be a comfortable one so that you do not have a problem in roaming from one place to another exploring the beauty of this city. The summer months are quite hot with the day time temperature rising as high as 45 degrees. The temperature begins to drop during September and remains really pleasant during the winter months till about March. Thus the period between September and March would be the ideal time to visit Bhopal.
- Another thing to watch out for when planning your trip to Bhopal is making a list of all the places that you wish to visit both in and around the city. There are quite a few attractions like the Sanchi Stupa, the Bhimbetka Caves, etc. that are located outside the city which need prior planning when going on a visit. So first make a list of all the important places that you wish to visit, in order to enjoy a smooth trip to Bhopal.
- Next comes the festivals of Bhopal. Ideally the months of October and November host the most important festivals that are celebrated with great pomp in the city like Diwali, Dussehra, etc. So if you visit the city during this time you will surely be in for a treat.
- Alongside booking rooms at one of the best hotels in bhopal india, do try out the food that the streets of Bhopal have to offer. The Awadhi cuisine here is a must try.
Now that you know all that you need to do to make your trip the best one in Bhopal, start planning your trip today.