If you have a start up idea or if you want to expand your current business then you need to have your own office space now. Yes it is high time to have a space where you can work according to your convenience.
But the moment you decide for an office space, do not run for an expensive private office always. You can also try a shared office space in Delhi. These spaces have low overheads and high class amenities and one has to face fewer headaches for these spaces. They do not have to worry for the internet connectivity, parking facilities, electricity and housekeeping activities. So, this can be the perfect office choice for you on the initial days. Here are some major reasons why most entrepreneurs go for shared spaces these days.
- The main reason for an entrepreneur to choose a shared office space is definitely because of the lower cost. One should make a list of what one and his/ her team requires in an office. Whether you just need a desk or an entire furnished office. Also, do you want separate cubicles for your workers? Then get a quotation based on your requirements. After that you can make a choice of the space. Once you final the space, make sure that there is no hidden cost there. One can rent a place on a monthly basis or else on a yearly basis.
- One also needs to check the location of the office. It has to be on the prominent part of the city and it has to be close enough so that the workers (if you have a team) and your clients can easily access the space. It makes a good impression on your business.
- There are many space providers who offer services based on packages. The rent depends on how much space you take as a shared office space. These spaces have some facilities as well. They have a good desk space along with internet connections, a proper conference room, lounge and canteens as well. It also has proper washroom facilities. While the facilities may be many, what is more important is to ensure that the look and feel of the office is professional, well-lighted and positive.
- Remember, the office space that you rent should have 24 into 7 in and out facility. It will make easy for you to require extra desks if you need them. The flexibility of the office time and convenience is a very important factor that one has to check before renting a space.
- Take the lease of your office depending on how many months or years you wish to stick to that space. It is a god idea to go for half yearly packages as it is very convenient. Remember, short leases are always favourable for you.
These are the basic things that one needs to keep in check when one thinks of going for a shared office space. This can be a very beneficial settlement.